The Christmas Party is a highlight of the season. This year, we will again be at the Alder Creeek Adventure Center.
Herb stuffed mushrooms, parmesan, toasted bread crumbs
* Bacon wrapped medjool dates stuffed with almonds
* Tahoe Food Hub salad
* Roasted beet and arugula salad, goat cheese, pistachios
* Herb and red wine vinegar marinated certified angus flank steak
* Oven roasted natural chicken breast w/ dijon mustard
* Roasted garlic mashed potatoes
* Roasted butternut squash
* Steamed broccolini, lemon butter
- You are invited to bring a Holiday dessert to share with the group. We have a lot of very good cooks and bakers in the Club and we’d love it if you would share your holiday dessert traditions with us.
It has become a tradition with the Club that we share the joys of the Holidays with those less fortunate. One of our local organizations collects toys for teenagers that would otherwise have few if any gifts for Christmas. So please bring an unwrapped gift to the party to donate to these teenagers. Typically bring one for a boy and one for a girl.
Member Gift Exchange:
Another tradition for the Club is a gift exchange. You know the one where folks can steal what you got. Of course, a gift can only be stolen 2 times and you go in order by the number you choose from a hat. It is a lot of fun! The gift can be a white elephant (like the Squirrel I got last year), or it can be something nice, but please don’t spend too much money on your gift. But the mixture of goofy and nice gifts makes the stealing that much more fun!!! So please bring a wrapped gift for each person in your party that wants to participate.
Please Register !!